Fundraise for BDA
We welcome the generous support of individuals, groups, schools and workplaces in assisting us to support empowerment, education and health projects in the community of Bodhgaya, India.
Fundraising is a brilliant opportunity to give back. When you fundraise, you are providing vital support for others while also growing a sense of community within schools, community groups and workplaces.
If you decide to donate, you can be certain that absolutely 100% of donated funds go directly to our projects and communities, something that is unique in the charity world today.
There are many ways to fundraise:
- Nominate BDA for your charity fun-run to improve your health and raise funds in the process
- Organise a morning tea or BBQ at work
- Organise a free-dress day at school or work
- Nominate BDA as your business charity partner of the month
- Host a raffle of donated prizes
- Organise a crafternoon session with your friends, sell what you create and donate the proceeds to BDA
For more ideas on how you can fundraise for BDA, or if you have other creative fundraising ideas, please contact us.